Saturday 1 September 2012

so this weekend is the long weekend and you know what that means ;) ;) hehe! but it does mean i get to spend alot of time with the man i love. i love it because were going back to school in a few days, i love it because they always bring us closer together every time, its just time that we can spend not having to do chores and not having a certain time till we can hangout! its wonderful because i always have no worries and we can just relax and lay back and have nothing on my mind except for him and how i am so lucky to call him my boyfriend. you know i consider myself insanely lucky to have found him.  before him i never got the guys i was hoping for. the ones i liked never liked me, and half the time ones i never even thought of dating would ask me out. so i dated a few lame brains. after that i was convinced that nothing would ever work for me in relationships, i would either get the ones who i never really liked or i would get one who i really liked but wanted nothing more than just a friend with benefits. but there was that night. me and my friend went to a Halloween Social just for something to do. but when i got there. i saw him. he totally blew me away it was like instant spark! his eyes! when i saw them it was as if a bolt of lightening went through my heart! i had an instant crush! so that night i tried to have fun but i just kept my eye out for the cutie! after the party was over luckly he was standing in the foyer waiting for his ride same as me...i was so wanting to talk to him but i was scared of him totally being not interested. so i just waited for my ride and admired from a far. the first thing i told my mom when she picked me up was. isnt that guy cute! and oddly enough she knew his ride! he used to work with my dad! so i did what any other girl would do....facebook search!luckly he came to the party with one of my friends so i found him easily. so i figured time to strick up a conversation. and to my surprise he was nice! he was friendly, had lots of friends who were my friends too! we talked for a few days and never ran out of subjects to talk about. so i decided to talk in person. i skipped math class so i could hang out during his spare and it was the best thing i ever did! he was so shy at first and i just couldnt stop thinking maybe this wasnt so great of an idea. but on the way back. we talked and talked and just couldnt stop! so we decided since we never had much time to talk about we would hangout for an evening just the two of us. i was insanley excited but also nervous at the same time because i had no idea if he felt the same for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment