Friday 14 September 2012

why your the one ♥ 100 reasons

  1. your you 
  2. you make me feel like a princess
  3. i can cry infront of you 
  4. you dont judge me 
  5. i can be myself around you 
  6. nothing ever gets awkward between us 
  7. you wanna start a family together and start planning for our future 
  8. you think im beautiful 
  9. the look in your eyes when you tell me you love me 
  10. how you can fix almost anything 
  11. when you never think anything is my fault when it clearly is 
  12. our kisses we have when were stopped at red lights 
  13. how amazing you car with Sierra 
  14. how you can take my mood from being totally grumpy to insanely happy in no time flat
  15. your my bestfriend 
  16. you treat our relationship like a marriage already 
  17. how you never forget our anniversary 
  18. the way you hold me when were sleeping 
  19. our amazing sex!!! 
  20. how i know just by the look in your eyes that you wanna do it 
  21. when you plan romantic evenings 
  22. how you fart around me all the time but i love it cause i know your not gonna be embarrassed
  23. how good you get along with my family. (especially my dad) 
  24. the messages you leave me in the morning
  25. how it takes atleast 10 minutes to say goodbye every night 
  26. how you love my chub 
  27. the times when you hold my hand in the mall and i love it cause every girl who walks by is like how did she get him :) 
  28. your eyes 
  29. your lips 
  30. everything ! 
  31. how you care so much about my life and you know exactly when something is wrong just by my attitude 
  32. our long talks where i end up crying just because i am so lucky to have you 
  33. how you are so stubborn and hard headed. but that makes me love you even more 
I am going to write these about once a month. 33 every time. and once i get to 99, i have a special last one :) i love you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment