Monday 17 September 2012

last nights event

those kissed last night. all i can say is wow. when kisses can literally make me dizzy you know you've done it right. when you told me it was cold out i figured you would go inside quickly and give me a little peck. but no. you looked deep into my eyes and just kissed me so passionatley. it was like a dream. everytime i tried to get a word in you just kept interupting me with your kisses. they were like magic! i have truley never had better kisses than those. it was so cold out and when our lips met all i felt was pure warmth all over. with your hands (well hand!) around my neck so tight, it made me feel safe. like there was no other place on earth better than right there. i think the reason why those kisses were so great was because of the talk we had before and how we turned a sad night into a fun filled night of just being together. those kisses made this night one of the best! ♥ i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment