Wednesday 12 September 2012

nights ..

those nights i lay awake with your smell around me but not having you there are the hardest nights i ever have to endure. not being able to sleep in your arms makes my heart hurt more than any pain can because when i lay in your arms all i imagine is how amazing this moment is, and when i wake up to see your cute face smiling while you sleep makes me the happiest girl in the world. and when were sleeping and you randomly just grab me and pull me closer without knowing your doing it shows that you do love me and you want me close to you all the time. i am so lucky i found someone to spend my life with. i could never find another person that makes me feel the way you do because you are my one and only love. you will be forever and always ♥ i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment