Tuesday 4 September 2012

interet !

so internet crashed for a few days thats why i havent written anything. but this just means that i have lots to say. so first i wanna start out by saying, getting to spend 2 nights in a row with the love of my life was simply incredible! nothing can compare to the feeling i get when i lay beside him and see his face when i wake up! its so wonderful! also when we fall asleep all i can think of is. there is no place on thsi earth that i would rather be at that moment! nothing can live up to that! ♥ he is just so wonderful to me and he is the most important part of my life! :) he makes me who i want to be! he makes me..me! and i would rather be myself than someone im not. i am just so thankful i found someone who gets me the way he does. and understands me and why i do the things i do! also having someone who loves me so much isnt a bad perk also!


No comments:

Post a Comment