Tuesday 18 September 2012

this is why..

when i say sorry all the time. there is a reason. i say sorry because i know im wrong. i know i screwed up and i know you are right. but there is another reason i say sorry so much...its because i love you, because i so afraid to lose you, thinking of life without you makes my heart hurt more than ever before, and if we would break up my heart would break. and stay broken forever. there is no one who can ever love me they way that you do and thats because you love me with everything you have. with all you are and all your soul. i love you just the same. you are my entire life. all my thoughts my notions, my dreams they go through you first. i think how will this affect us, will this be a bad idea..i always think of you. and when im without you, your still all i think about and talk about. when im with friends i always refer to you with whatever were saying, when your in class and im not. i think of you all the time. im like ok just 10 more minutes and i can see him. and when were in the halls and i dont want to look to cuddly or stuff infront of people. its because i know if we do all the time there is gonna be people who start rumors about it and i dont want the rumors to turn out like last time. i just want a happy and healthy relationship. because...you are me! its so true. i guess what im trying to say in this message is that, i know i say sorry to much and i may not show i love you sometimes but i do. i love you with all my heart, forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment