Wednesday 5 September 2012

Heartbeat

your heartbeat, its like a siren sound. calling me to come and stay within the warmth of your soul. it tells me that i am the one, the lucky miss who gets all this. it shows me all the wonders of your heart and it tells me how to keep it safe. as i lean in to kiss your tender lips and say those three sweet words, i wait. i wait to hear the sound of my heartbeat..but i cant. i ponder, i wonder why? then i realize. its you. everything about you that makes me weak, your eyes your lips, your voice. they all make my heart stop. my heart stops to listen as it gets closer and closer to yours. its been a while and my heart still wont beat. i feel no different but all i can hear is you. your heartbeat. i finally figure. it is our hearts. they beat as one. they find a way to interlock without being within one soul. your heart tells me how we can be one. we can be so close to each other but miles apart. there is one thing that links our two hearts together. that one thing is a simple four letter word which ties all meaning of our existence together. it is called love. and it is made for us ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment