Friday 31 August 2012

when i think about you

when i think about you, i think about
  • long talks
  • laying in bed listening to your heartbeat
  • your eyes which make me melt 
  • your voice that sounds like heaven
  • your lips so sweet 
  • the way you say i love you so passionatley 
  • our long talks 
  • our late night food runs
  • when we stay up till all hours and make love all night 
  • the little messages you send me 
  • our phone calls that last for hours 
  • how you think im so beautiful 
  • how i dont have to change for you 
  • how talented you are in so many things 
  • the pink flamingo you won me at the arcade
  • never judgeing me 
  • never falling short of my expectations 
  • always wanting to be with you 24/7
  • the way you are being all sexy and not even trying 
  • how you can get so turned on by me in your clothes
  • when we lay in bed naked and all i can feel is your warm bod against mine
  • your insanley nice ass ;) 
  • that time you held my shopping bags for me at the mall 
  • when i think i look bad you think i look better than ever 
  • the times you hold my hand in the car 
  • how you always seem to put a smile on my face no matter if im sad or angry or any emotion 
  • that time in the dressing room ;) 
  • and in my car 
  • and outside 
  • and in your garage 
  • and in my bathroom 
  • and in your bathroom 
  • and on the floor 
  • when you walk in on my going to the bathroom! 
  • when you try on my clothes 
  • our fun times at the cabin with nick 
  • your homophobia 
  • how addicted you are to seeing me 
  • your late night gaming sessions 
  • how i can tell you anything and i dont have to be ashamed if it was embarassing
i can be who i want to be with you, i can be myself and i think that is one of the most amazing things you do for me justin. your so sweet and so easy to love i can never picture myself with anyone else. i love you baby ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment