Wednesday 29 August 2012

untitled

i've never felt this way before. never went through this emotion and never believed in something so much. tonight i fell asleep thinking about you and, i had a dream. and this was no ordinary dream. all i could see was you, your eyes, they looked at me so true and so loving i was in a trans. it was like no other 2 people existed in the world. i swear it was so vivid i could even smell your sweet smell that makes falling asleep beside you so wonderful. when i looked into your eyes i saw my entire time spent with you flash before my eyes. like nothing else before that even mattered. and i saw your lips. pulling me in like a siren, they were so pure and so sweet as if i could almost taste them. that taste lingers on me and keeps me longing for the next passionate kiss from you that makes me quiver.  but the last thing i saw was, your heart. i looked and i saw how you feel me, how you see me. i looked through your eyes and saw myself. and i saw a girl who has finally found the perfect lifetime partner, i saw love so intense yet so powerful like it could stop a train. it was the most unruling love that ever will be and ever has been and it will stay in that state for as long as time goes on. i love you forever

No comments:

Post a Comment